The Keystone Energy Forum is a group of concerned citizens and partners committed to improving the public's understanding of, and support for, the many opportunities presented by the Marcellus Shale natural gas reserves here in Pennsylvania.
Our goal is to educate fellow Pennsylvanians to ensure our elected officials are creating sound policies which promote a strong economy and energy security.
Since our launch in January 2011, the Keystone Energy Forum team has held meetings and established relationships with a number of government- and citizen-based organizations to discuss Marcellus issues and to further the dialogue on Marcellus development. These organizations include:
- 15 County Natural Gas Task Forces;
- Statewide County Commissioners Association
- Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors;
- Local Chambers of Commerce;
- Local Planning and Development Commissions;
- Pennsylvania Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs
- Pennsylvania Snowmobile Association
- Professional Dairy Managers of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers
- Pennsylvania Modular Building Systems Association
The Keystone Energy Forum also continues to participate in Energy Fairs and Expositions throughout the state that focus on the Marcellus Shale.
Please let us know if you would like us to visit your organization, and tell others who might need to know more about the development of Marcellus Shale in the Keystone State!